Thursday, April 1, 2010

let's finish strong

Today is the last day of lent. I want to at least finish this last day strong!

I have been slipping quite a bit on my commitment to not use my internet. I have found it really isolating to have this limitation on me. I have realized how connected I am to this technology. To be honest, I don't see that I will become any less connected in the future.

There is so much I do on here - looking for recipes, banking, research, support groups, collecting points, news and information... It does take up a lot of time and I would like to limit that time, but generally what I do isn't bad, at worst it is neutral and many times it is even good.

I am writing this so assuage my need to be online. It seems to be working.

Off I go to do laundry and clean the van!

No comments:

Post a Comment